emCORE r708 was released on April 24th, 2011
Release notes / Known issues
- The display doesn't work on some iPod Nano 2G devices. If this happens to you, we suggest to stick with iLoader for now.
- Reducing the CPU core voltage on the iPod Classic has been disabled. Battery life might be adversely affected.
- There's a small number of iPod Classic devices where USB doesn't work unless the device was booted through DFU.
Fixes / Improvements
- Fixed several kernel bugs that affected CPU exception and panic handling and caused the device to just lock up instead of showing proper error messages.
- Added trivial memory protection to catch most null pointer or garbage memory address accesses.
- Fixed a race condition in libUI that caused the boot menu to crash occasionally.
- Fixed various graphics glitches in the boot menu.