emCORE r692 was released on April 6th, 2011
Release notes / Known issues
- The boot menu occasionally locks up due to a combination of a kernel bug and a libUI bug. Rebooting the iPod the hard way by holding the menu and select buttons for 5 seconds should help.
- The display doesn't work on some iPod Nano 2G devices. If this happens to you, we suggest to stick with iLoader for now.
- Reducing the CPU core voltage on the iPod Classic has been disabled. Battery life might be adversely affected.
- There's a small number of iPod Classic devices where USB doesn't work unless the device was booted through DFU.
Fixes / Improvements
- Disabled undervolting for the iPod Classic.
- Fixed a kernel bug that causes lockups when injecting a firmware image while the boot menu is updating the display.