This status is based on the progress the freemyipod team has made so far.
|Nano 2G||Nano 3G||Nano 4G||Nano 5G||Classic 1G||Classic 2G||Classic 3G|
- We need a new exploit for this device to get execution.
- UART is not really needed here as we can already access the device via USB.
- Someone already started working on this. We don't know when this will be done.
- iBugger is deprecated software and the goal is to replace it with emBIOS.
- This iBugger is very limited as we only have access to the SRAM. This is because the bigger SDRAM is not initialized at the time when our exploit is launched.