This status is based on the progress the freemyipod team has made so far.
|Nano 2G||Nano 3G||Nano 4G||Nano 5G||"Nano" 6G||Classic 1G||Classic 2G||Classic 3G|
- The "Nano" 6G is something entirely new, that doesn't seem to have much in common with the older generations of the Nano series. We don't yet know how this device works and if we want to do something with it at all.
- We need a new exploit to execute code on this device.
- UART is not really needed here as we can already access the device via USB.
- iBugger is being replaced with emBIOS.
- This iBugger version is very limited as we only have access to the SRAM. This is because the bigger SDRAM is not initialized at the time when our exploit is launched. Someone needs to figure out how to initialize it.