This is the wiki for the freemyipod project. Freemyipod is a project for reverse-engineering iPods with clickwheel and creating tools and documentation so that other people can port alternative firmwares to it such as rockbox.
- 2010/08/06 - The wiki has now been moved to www.freemyipod.org
- 2010/08/05 - Recently we've been working on a hardware abstraction project called emBIOS. Follow development here: http://bit.ly/cQAuam
- 2010/08/03 - We can now access the Nano 4G accelerometer.
- 2010/08/02 - serpilliere managed to decrypt the NOR flash on the Nano 3G.
- 2010/08/01 - serpilliere managed to access and dump the NOR flash on the Nano 3G. This code could possibly work on the Classics.
- 2010/07/27 - The server got zapped by lightning but a new one was up and running within a day.
- 2010/02/23 - We can now execute code on everything besides the Nano 5G! Minimalistic iBugger working on Nano 3G!
- 2009/11/01 - iBugger core v0.1 successfully running on Nano 4G! 
- 2009/10/26 - USB now (somewhat) functional on Nano 4G via iBugger! This will be used instead of UART to dump memories.