This is the wiki for the Linux4nano project. Linux4nano has a fairly active IRC channel, #linux4nano-dev on Freenode for development related discussion. Please save questions and comments for #linux4nano. There is a project homepage and a mailing list, but these two are rarely updated.
- 2010/02/23 - We can now execute code on everything besides the 5th generation iPod Nano! Minimalistic iBugger working on Nano 3G!
- 2009/11/01 - iBugger core v0.1 successfully running on 4G nano! 
- 2009/10/26 - USB now (somewhat) functional on 4G Nano via iBugger! This will be used instead of UART to dump memories.
- 2009/10/07 - RB for 2G Nano is close to being stable. Working on UART for 4G - anyone have an iPT 2G+know about ARM7_go? Hop on #linux4nano-dev if you do
- 2009/09/16 - We now have code execution on the 4G Nano! Also, *VERY* primitive Rockbox running on 2G Nano.
- 2009/09/15 - Guide for installing iLoader on any 2G: http://bit.ly/2K6hHy
- 2009/09/06 - Working dual-booting bootloader for 2G! Also, read only FTL support, and 2nd Nanotron about to be running.
- 2009/09/05 - We would advise NOT to upgrade to iTunes 9 when it's released until more is known about it. (or any apple upgrade) We'll keep you updated
iLoader needs beta-testers (Nano 2G)!